Magnetic hydraulic circuit breakers that combine switching and circuit protection into a single device.
- Large frame provides stud termination for 5-300 Amp loads
- Provides overcurrent protection for inverters, bow thrusters, and windlasses
- Trip free – cannot be held closed after trip
- Used for 120/240 Volt AC circit protection
- Double pole can be used as AC Main circuit breakers to switch hot and neutral or two hots in 120/240 Volt AC Branch applications
- Triple pole can be used as 120/240 Volt AC Main circuit breaker to switch both lines (hots) and neutral
- Double and triple pole circuit breakers will trip all poles if any one pole trips